Mobile check deposits as easy as Point, Tap, Send!
BSCU Mobile Deposit is here!
We know you’re busy. Why not save a trip to the branch? Make mobile check deposits using your smart phone – wherever you are!
Now you can make a quick and secure deposit of your checks with our mobile banking app. You must be enrolled in BSCUatHOME Online Banking and download BSCU’s TouchBanking app—if you’re already enrolled in online banking, download the TouchBanking app in the App Store or Google Play. Our app code is bscumobile.
If you are already using the mobile app, you’re ready to go!
Please note that there is a minimum 4-day hold on checks deposited using BSCU Mobile Deposit.
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile device.
- Sign/endorse the back of your check and label it “For Mobile Deposit Only”
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
Tips for a worry-free check photo
To ensure a clean check photo, use the following tips:
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the viewfinder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try to avoid capturing the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner-to-corner skew.
- Make sure the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- Ensure there are no shadows across the check and that all four corners are visible.
- Check your photo to make sure the check does not appear blurry.
- Make sure the numbers at the bottom of your check (MICR line) is readable.
*Data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Copyright © 2017 Buffalo Service Credit Union. All rights reserved.
FREE Mobile Banking for your iPhone or Android
Enter App Code: bscumobile
Pay bills, view account activity, make transfers on the go!
Your time is important, and today’s busy schedules don’t always make it easy to manage your finances. But with Mobile Banking, you can do your banking when and where it’s convenient to you. Using your smartphone, you can view your account activity, make transfers, pay your bills, and more.
Get the Mobile App:
You must be enrolled in BSCUatHome but do not have to log in to get the mobile app.
- Click on the Google Icon or Apple Icon. This will take you to our mobile app named “TouchBanking”, or search for the app in your app store.
- Click install. When done use the code “bscumobile”.
- You will be prompted to accept the disclosure. Now enter the same password you use for online banking.
Online Bill Pay & Mobile Banking
View online tour
With Online Bill Pay you can view and pay all your bills — from your handyman and doctor to your utilities and credit cards — on one secure website. Online Bill Pay lets you save time and money while managing your bill paying routine in one convenient spot. Plus, with Online Bill Pay, you control when and how much to pay.
With Online Bill Pay you can:
- Pay any bill, anytime.
- Stop or change payments anytime.
- Schedule payments in advance.
- Add any bill quickly with limited information.
- Have access to Popmoney.
You've got better things to do with your time. Pay all your bills fast, easy and free with Online Bill Pay.
Once enrolled in Online Banking, just click the Bill Pay tab. There with just a few clicks you can pay all your bills in minutes. This service can also be accessed through Mobile Banking.
Send money to another person with Popmoney P2P
Popmoney P2P — also known as Person–to–Person money delivery system — is a convenient way of getting cash to or from another person. Popmoney lets you receive payments and pay others electronically using the person's cell phone number or email address. You can repay a friend or family member, send birthday cash, or send cash for any other reason.
Payments are quick and easy via BSCUatHome Online Banking or BSCU Mobile Banking. The recipient does not have to be a BSCU member to send or receive payments!
The recipient will receive a text or email notifying them of the payment. He or she will be directed to visit the Popmoney.com website to "pick up" the money that was sent by entering account information for deposit.
To enroll, sign in to BSCUatHome, go to Bill Pay and click Popmoney.
In Popmoney, members can:
- Set up recurring payments
- Set up future dated payments
- Receive automatic deposits (after the first deposit is claimed)
- Create custom email templates for gifting money
- Write electronic notes for transactions to keep records
- Import contacts from popular email services
- Send and receive money without sharing account numbers
- Get SMS notifications when there's money waiting for you!
Note: Popmoney transactions incur only a small fee per transaction, making it a convenient service for times when you need to get some cash to another.