Join today. Benefits for life!
How to join
Buffalo Service Credit Union offers membership to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Erie County. If you’d like to join, simply visit the nearest BSCU office with your government I.D. (such as a New York State driver’s license) and proof of your eligibility. We’ll help you open a savings account with a deposit of just $25 or more to become a member.
- Proof of eligibility includes:
- Driver’s license
- Utility bill
- Paystubs or I.D. badge showing employer’s Erie County address
- School I.D. or registration forms
- Donation envelope bearing person’s pre-printed name
- Letter from your house of worship
Membership has its perks
As a member of BSCU, you not only get access to low rates on loans, free checking, and convenient mobile and online banking, you also get discounts on tickets and other special services, including:
- Darien Lake Theme Park tickets
- Fantasy Island tickets
- Delta Sonic Car Wash
- Regal Cinema Theatre