Buffalo Service Credit Union has partnered with the New York Credit Union Association to provide the
2020 Statewide College Scholarship Program to our members.
We are Now Accepting Applications
BSCU is offering college-bound high school seniors the opportunity to compete for statewide college scholarships through the New York Credit Union Association’s College Scholarship Program. Scholarships will be awarded ranging from $500 to $1,250 and may be used at a two- or four-year accredited educational institution.
Students can take advantage of this opportunity by completing three simple steps:
- Stop in at any BSCU branch to request a scholarship application form, or...
- Complete the application form and required essay and obtain the required transcripts, along with the signature of a parent or guardian.
- Return the completed application and supportive materials to BSCU no later than January 10, 2020.
There is no fee for submitting an application, but applicants MUST be:
- Members of BSCU;
- College-bound high school seniors at the time of application; and
- Attending either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution for the first time in the fall of 2020.
BSCU is Offering 2 Additional $500 Scholarships
In addition to the state scholarship, BSCU is offering our own Jerome E. Poplawski Memorial Scholarship of $500 to the top 2 scoring applicants that did not win the state scholarship.
In early spring, applications will be judged against other submissions statewide. Winners will be announced in May.
For more information about this scholarship program, Buffalo Service Credit Union contact by calling 716-842-1320 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.