Banking at Your Fingertips with Online Banking and Mobile Banking
Do your banking anytime and anywhere with online banking and our mobile banking app. Enroll in BSCUATHOMEand download our mobile app to access your accounts anytime, anywhere.
Enroll In Online Banking
Access your accounts 24/7 with online banking. Pay bills, transfer money, view transactions, check your balance and more!
With our mobile app, you can check account balances, make transfers, pay bills, view transactions and more. Once you’re enrolled in online banking, you download the TouchBanking app at the app store and all of your BSCU accounts are in the palm of your hand!
- Install “TouchBanking” from the app store.
- Click install. When done, use the code “bscumobile”.
- You will be prompted to accept the disclosure. Enter the same password you use for online banking.
Mobile Check Deposits
BSCU Mobile Deposit is Here!
We know you’re busy. Why not save a trip to the branch? Make mobile check deposits using your smart phone – wherever you are!
Now you can make a quick and secure deposit of your checks with our mobile banking app. You must be enrolled in BSCUatHOME Online Banking and download BSCU’s TouchBanking app—if you’re already enrolled in online banking, download the TouchBanking app in the App Store or Google Play. Our app code is bscumobile.
If you are already using the mobile app, you’re ready to go! Please note that there is a minimum 2-day hold on checks deposited using BSCU Mobile Deposit. Maximum mobile check deposit is $2,500 per check and $7,000 collectively for all checks in any one business day.
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile device.
- Sign/endorse the back of your check and label it “For Mobile Deposit Only”
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
Tips For a Worry-free Check Photo
To ensure a clear check photo, follow the following tips:
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the viewfinder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try to avoid capturing the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner-to-corner skew.
- Make sure the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- Ensure there are no shadows across the check and that all four corners are visible.
- Check your photo to make sure the check does not appear blurry.
- Make sure the numbers at the bottom of your check (MICR line) is readable.
*Data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, Inc. Copyright © 2017 Buffalo Service Credit Union. All rights reserved.
Get to Know Our Mobile Banking App
Get Started With Online Bill Pay
Use Online Bill Pay to pay all your bills in one convenient spot. You’ll control when and how much you pay. Schedule all of your monthly payments for loans, gym memberships, insurance premiums and rest easy knowing your payments will always be made on time. With Online Bill Pay you can also:
- Stop or change payments
- Schedule payments in advance
- Add any bill quickly with limited information
- Send and receive cash with Popmoney*
*Note: Popmoney transactions incur a small fee per transaction.
Send & Receive Money with Popmoney
Send and receive money from anyone electronically, even if they aren’t BSCU members. All you need is the recipient’s cell phone number or email. The recipient will receive a text or email letting him or her know the money is available on the secure Popmoney.com website.
With Popmoney, You Can:
- Set up recurring payments
- Set up future dated payments
- Receive automatic deposits (after the first deposit is claimed)
- Create custom email templates for gifting money
- Write electronic notes for transactions to keep records
- Import contacts from popular email services
- Send and receive money without sharing account numbers
- Get text notifications when there's money waiting for you
Note: Popmoney transactions incur a small fee per transaction.
To get started, sign in to BSCUATHOME, go to Bill Pay and click Popmoney.